Overview Of CBT
Overview of CBT is a simple explanation of how early experiences shape our core beliefs which, in turn, affect how we make sense of situations in the here-and-now.
This is a Psychology Tools information handout. Suggested uses include:
- Client handout - use as a psychoeducation resource
- Discussion point - use to provoke a discussion and explore client beliefs
- Therapist learning tool - improve your familiarity with a psychological construct
- Teaching resource - use as a learning tool during training
- Beck, A. T. (Ed.). (1979). Cognitive therapy of depression. Guilford press.
free & pro